Thursday, May 17, 2018

You are the PIna to my Colada!

Got to spend some time with my bestie and her kiddo a few weekends back.  Took the families to Great Wolf Lodge.  We loved every moment!  Here is a pic of the kiddos playing:




We have plenty of serious moments but mostly moments were we spend our time laughing at all kinds of things.  I am so thankful to have her in my life.  So here is a funny card that is perfect for us.  I sent this card to her a while back and am finally getting around to sharing it. 



This features Stamping Bella's Squidgie's stamp colored with Copics.  She is the coconut (blondie) and I am the other. Inside the sentiment say's, "You are the Pina to my Colada!"  To accent that sentiment, I added the coconut drink from Your Next Stamps set.  The journal card is from Pink Paisley and the white is cut using Gina Marie Designs dies.  I just love starfish embelishments.

LB/SW, you know I love you and thanks for the shared vacay!


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What sweet photos of your getaway! Your card is just as cute as cute can be!