Wednesday, December 13, 2017

National Cocoa Day

Who's ready for some Cocoa?! Visualize me raising my hand...  It's National Cocoa Day so we should ALLbe ready I think.  The next uestion is what is your preference, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, something else?  Marshmallows or not?  Me, I am a milk chocolate girl with marshmallows. 


Now if you are a mallow lover like me, then this is a good gift for you.



This little cutie was made by simply purchasing a small jar from my local craft store and filling with marshmallows.  The penguin is vinyl, which you could make with your die cutting machine.  I coupled it with some Starbucks Cocoa and finished it with a tag that I die cut form Lawn Fawn.  Hard to see but I also stamped some blue snowflakes and Happy Holiday's Sentiment (also LF) and tied it up using some fun red twine.

Do head on over to the Coffee Lover's blog to see what else is in store for today!


7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a darling little gift! I'm a milk chocolate with whipped cream kind of gal!

Shelly said...

Aww...simply, sweet!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful gift and that is one cute penguin too.

MariLynn said...

love the little vinyl penguin. A great little gift.

Billie A said...

this is such a cute idea. love the penguin and marshmallows.

~amy~ said...

Awwwww...this is so cute! Such a sweet container for those marshmallows!

Lisa said...

Adorable! Great gift idea!