Saturday, December 9, 2017

Hot Toddy Anyone?



OK Coffee, Tea and Cocoa lovers.... no I know you like your beverages as is, but what if you decided to go out caroling on a cold night and added a little extra kick to your drink?!  Sound tasty?   Maybe for some and not for others, either way your in luck.  This Coffee Lover's Hop card has a little something for everyone compliments of Your Next Stamp!


This is such a fun set from YNS and delightful to color!  I am not a beer fan (my hubby is) but I sure do love the look of that Santa hat on top, that green cocktail looks delicious and who wouldn't want that cocoa covered in whipped cream?  I am drooling looking at them all.  I love that stirped DP and ribbon and have been using these fun dies from Gina Marie like crazy!

Now if you'll excuse me... I need to get a drink! ;)

Thanks for stopping!

11 comments:

New Creations said...

I love the backing paper, really popped u all the cute images with your beautiful coloring!
Such happy and cheerful creation wanna love it!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

too cute! just my style too, I will be checking out the latest at YNS!

Alicia

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how fun!! What acute images Katie, this is nifty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute. I love those images and great striped paper too.

Lisa said...

Oh! This is fun! Great coloring and so adorable!

~amy~ said...

Those images are perfect for your sweet family.
Great card, love that peppermint striped panel.

Billie A said...

so cute and love the colors and papers. fun cute card

StampingbugKerry said...

Yep, a little extra KICK to keep me in tune is what I'm after! hee hee. Cute card and images! Thanks for hopping along with us!

MariLynn said...

love the red striped background. such a festive card

Bunny said...

This is one festive card. I so want that hot chocolate with the whipped cream. Very cute. Lovely colors. [Bunny]

Shelly said...

Oooh, this is awesome! And yes, sometimes you just need that extra kick! ;)