Tuesday, December 5, 2017

From our Igloo to yours...

You may have noticed, but one thing that makes me happy is a cute scene with sweet little characters, dimension and color.   When I created this card, it just made me smile.
 

This card features some SUPER ADORABLE images from Pretty Pink Posh.  I love the soft colors here as I feel like they would be appropriate on this type of landscape.  The background features some Distress Oxide inks from Ranger and on top of that is a MFT die to help set up this fun winter scene. 

I don't know about you, but if I was one of these cuties, I would for sure have cocoa in my hand, brrr....looks cold! 

From our igloo to yours, wishing you a wonderful holiday season!


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

And your do those cute scenes with sweet little characters quite well!! This is adorable Katie. Terrific coloring too!