Friday, February 3, 2017

To my Beastie

Two words, pink yetis.  SQUEE!!!  I couldn't resist making this sweet card.  I mean, all you have to do is look at those yetis and you fall in love.  And that is exactly what they are doing here, falling in love. 


I colored these sweet critters from MFT Beast Friends using my Zigs.  I love them with the scalloped rectangle and over the Neon Paper from American Crafts.  This sentiment, "To my Beastie" is the perfect one to use so I can give this to my hubby for Valentine's Day.  

Entering this into Inkspirational Challenge- Polka Dots


Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

awwwww...this is so sweet!

Lisa Elton said...

They are a cute little pair! This is darling Katie!

cm said...

I've fallen behind in commenting (been at my mom's on a 'working' visit), but popping in to let you know I 'may' have squealed in delight at your adorable, falling-in-love yetis! Seriously sweet! So thrilled that you brought them over to the Inkspirational gallery! Yayyyy!
Hugs~c