Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Heart Desires- Challenge 9

Here we go again!  It is challenge time at The Heart Desires and this month's inspiration is super fun, I mean just check out these images:


So many options, think quilting, sewing, colors, elephants, bunnies.... so many choices!  

Here is my creation for this month's challenge:



Obviously, I zoned in on the colors and that sweet bunny.  I employed Altenew Bunny Love set.  After adding my shading with my Copics I paper pieced in the overalls and berry.  I used Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid for the overalls.  The sentiment is from Mama Elephant, the tag die from CAS-ual Fridays and the Enamel dots from MME. 

OK, you know the drill, head on over to the THD blog, check out the amazing inspiration and join us for the challenge. 

Thanks for visiting!  





5 comments:

~amy~ said...

oh my CUTE!

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet inspiration photo, love the colors! Your card is absolutely adorable. That bunny is precious!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Your paper pieced bunny is so DARLING!!! You really have made cute things with this set... this card, adorable!!!

Lisa Lara said...

So adorable Katie. Love that little bun bun.

Juhi said...

This is so cute Katie!