Friday, February 10, 2017

3 years young

Did you know Winnie and Walter turned 3?!  OMG time flies doesn't it.

I was over there the other day and they have a whole slew of challenges going on right now for their birthday bash.  So why not play along?

It was really hard to figure out which one to join, but in the end I picked this Mood Board one... at least to start...  Here is the inspiration photo:


Here is my take on the challenge: 


I picked up on some of the textures, colors and the flowers.  I love Gerber daisies and his was my first foray into no line stamping and watercoloring.  Not to shabby.  I love the way this bloom looks.  The sequins and LYB sentiment are the perfect touch.  I hope the W&W folks like it too. 

Thanks for the visit!


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This looks like I could reach in and pluck that daisy right off your darling card!

~amy~ said...

Looks awesome!